20 Feb Camera storytelling : sense & aesthetics | In-person
Camera storytelling : sense & aesthetics | In-person
Workshop - Cycle Fiction – Hiver 2021
Saturday February 20, 2021 - Sunday February 21, 2021
10 am - 5 pm
3680 rue Jeanne-Mance, bureau 103, Montréal, H2X2K5, Québec
Saturday February 20th from 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. & Sunday February 21st from 10:30 am to 5:30 pm| Two-parts workshop FULL
Instructor | Stéphanie Anne Weber-Biron (Les amours imaginaires)
Members $150 | Non-members $225
This workshop on direction of photography is both theoretical and practical. The instructor will teach you how to effectively compose your images in order to orient the viewer’s gaze and produce the expected aesthetic effect. Framing, scale of shots and camera movements will give you a complete overview of the cinematographic vocabulary and make you learn to translate your intentions into images with more dexterity.
Workshop is given in French but questions may be asked in English.
You are encouraged to write a short note describing your project / your experience / your expectations for the instructor to guide you best. → Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that given the health situation, the practical parts of the workshop must be adapted in order to respect hygiene standards and social distancing measures.
For more information, please send an email to: email@example.com
Health measures related to COVID-19:
- Participants must wear a procedure mask during at all times upon arrival at MAI. No mask will be provided.
- Participants will have to disinfect their hands at the entrance of the center, AND before touching the equipment. An hydroalcoholic solution will be provided.
- Participants will follow the arrows marked to reach their room and thus limit movement.
- Participants will be 6 feet apart during the workshops.
- Participants can use the toilets.